Revisor i København
Job description High Level-
Works with Finance Managers to independently handle the finance and accounting of a country cluster of significant size, revenue and complexity. Works with a team to deliver the day to day accounting. Ensures true and fair view of financials are published effectively
Contributes to wider decision making including the development of practices, processes and procedures.
• Has responsibility for timely closure of books of accounts, reporting of financials, manages day to day accounting
• Prioritizes tasks and ensures accounting calendar is followed
• Assists the team in day to day decisions
• Engages with CFO/FIN MGR and Rig Managers on performance measurement
We are looking for
Skills required to do the job
• Excellent grasp on the financial dynamics and can communicate these to nonfinancial people
• Solid financial educational background as Chartered Accountant or ICWA and good understanding of control framework.
• 8+ years of Experience in Accounting to Reporting and controlling
• IFS and OneStream – Intermediate experience
• Managerial Experience of more than 4 years
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel & Power point Presentations
• Effective communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
• Ability to work under pressure and ever-changing busi...