Revisor i Udlandet
Grafton Recruitment, Kraków, Poland, is currently looking for candidates to fill a position of AP Accountant with Danish for our Client.
It is a chance to take part in advanced processes in worldwide growing organization with leader position on Cracow's market. The company is looking for a Specialist who take up a new challenge in newly created project and strengthen the team!
Currently we are looking for an experienced AP/PtP Accountant.
Your key responsabilities:
- Daily contact with the Client in dedicated entity
- End to End process of AP: Process invoices and credit note, resolve vendor service enquiries, vendor account management, monitoring and analyzing the payments, reconciliation of the balances with internal and external suppliers, creating and pay vendor advances, balance sheet accounts monitoring, month end closing related activities
- Taking part in stabilization of the process in Krakow
- Working with dedicated KPI's and SLA's
- Fluent English
- Very good level of Danish
- Around 1-2 years of working experience in AP/PtP
- Degree in Finance or Business area will be an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under the time pressure/ KPI and SLA
- Knowledge of Oracle and Excel